Image Source: FreeImages
Eyewear is the shortened version of spectacles or eyeglasses. It is a type of lens that corrects vision and its usage is mandatory for people who are visually impaired. Eyewear is also commonly referred to as spectacles, goggles, glasses, or lenses. These are corrective lenses used by people with poor eyesight.
They help reduce visual distortions like reading glasses and computer glasses and are mainly categorized based on their frame style and lens types. Here’s everything you need to know about clearly eyewear: END
What are the types of eyewear?
- Eyewear can be classified based on their frame style, lens type, and colour. Based on their frame styles, they can be classified as rimless, rimmed, Full-frame, half-rim, close-fitting, and wrap-around. Based on their lens type, they can be classified as corrective, non-corrective, and sun/reading. Based on their colour, they can be classified as transparent, coloured, and tinted.
- Eyewear can also be classified based on their functional application. Based on their functional application, they can be classified as reading glasses, computer glasses, sports glasses, and driving glasses. Reading glasses are used for reading and computer glasses are used for close-up work such as on computers, tablets, and smartphones. Sports glasses are used for outdoor activities such as for driving, cycling, golf, and swimming. Driving glasses are used for driving in low light conditions.
Clearly Eyewear Frame Styles
- Rimless – Rimless glasses are the ones, which do not have any frame in between the lenses and the face. They are light-weight and modern, which makes them a stylish choice among the other frame styles. They are available in a wide variety of frame designs and colour tones. Additionally, they are also the most expensive frame styles.
- Rimmed – Rimmed glasses have a frame that curves around the lenses and reaches the face. They are also modern, light-weight frames that are also available in a wide variety of frame designs and colours. You can either choose clear or tinted lenses with these frames.
- Full-frame – Full-frame glasses have a frame that covers the entire lens and the ears. They are strong and durable, but can be uncomfortable for people with sensitive ears. These are the most common frame styles for prescription eyewear.
- Half-rim – Half-rim glasses have a frame that curves around the lenses and ends before the ears. They are stylish and modern, but can be uncomfortable for people with sensitive ears. They are available in many frame designs and colours.
- Close-fitting – Close-fitting glasses have an extremely small frame that hugs the ears. They are lightweight and modern, but can be uncomfortable for people with sensitive ears. These are available in a limited variety of styles.
- Wrap-around – Wrap-around glasses have a frame that is completely wrapped around the lenses. They are stylish, modern, and are a good choice when you’re wearing a hat. These are available in many frame styles and colours.
Clearly Eyewear Colour Options
- Transparent – If you’re someone who doesn’t care about the colour of your eyewear and just wants to get the job done, transparent would be the right choice for you. However, if you’re someone who is looking for some style with their eyewear, transparent is not the right choice. Transparent eyewear is available in many frame designs and can be tinted (darker version) to create different looks.
- Coloured – Coloured eyewear can come in any colour from bright orange to green to blue. They are not always attractive and can be too much in a professional setting. They can be used to create a style statement and can be available in a wide variety of frame designs.
- Tinted – Tinted eyewear can come in many colour options and is the standard colour for prescription glasses. It is a more subtle colour option and is perfect for daily use.
Clearly Transitions Eyewear
- Clearly transitions eyewear is an innovative style of eyewear that changes from dark to clear as light levels change. It is an interesting innovation that is perfect for people who spend a lot of time outdoors.
- It works using photochromic technology, which is a chemical reaction that changes the colour of the lenses from clear to dark as light conditions change. The lenses are exposed to UV light, which triggers the chemical reaction that changes the colour of the lenses from clear to dark.
Clearly Framers Eyewear
Clearly framers eyewear is a style of eyewear that completely covers the lenses with a frame and is used mainly by people with poor eyesight. They are mainly used to correct a person’s vision and can be available in many styles and colours.
Clearly Readers Eyewear
- Clearly readers eyewear is a style of eyewear that has a small frame and can be used to read books or newspapers in low-light conditions. They are mainly used while reading and can be available in a wide variety of styles and colours.
- They are perfect for people who spend a lot of time indoors and struggle with poor eyesight. They are available in many frame designs and colours, which can be used to create a style statement.
The Bottom Line
Eyewear is a necessary accessory for people with poor eyesight. It can be classified based on its frame style, lens type, and colour. Eyewear can also be classified based on its functional application. Eyewear styles include clearly transitions, clearly framers, clearly readers, and clearly readers.
Clearly eyewear is a brand that manufactures and sells eyewear, which is mainly used by people with poor eyesight. It is also a good idea to have a pair of eyewear as an accessory that can be used in many situations. Clearly eyewear is available in a wide variety of frame designs and colour options.