New York, July 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report, “Global Boutique Fitness Studio Market – Analysis by Studio Type, End User, Region, Country (2022 Edition): Market Insights and Forecast with the impact of COVID-19 (2022-2027)” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06290997/?utm_source=GNW
Furthermore, as the young working age population with adequate disposable income leads a sedentary lifestyle, attracting various ailments, the demand for boutique fitness studios is only expected to move northward.
Based on the Studio Type segment, the gym segment is expected to account for the largest share of the Boutique Fitness Studio market in 2027 as an increasing number of individuals go to gyms to counter the side effects of their busy urban lifestyles, which is significantly booming the growth of this segment. Furthermore, since Gen Xers are more likely than any other group to use health clubs, health clubs are focusing on retaining the interest of this customer segment and investing in their gym and health memberships by providing customized service options.
The North American region is estimated to hold the largest share of the global Boutique Fitness Studio market, followed by Europe. However, emerging markets in the APAC region will witness the fastest growth rate in the coming years.
The rise of boutique gym memberships is attributed to today’s millennials who prefer aura, community and ambiance over price paid. People enjoy a good atmosphere in a boutique fitness center, together with experienced trainers. These reasons are driving the global boutique fitness market forward. However, boutique gyms are expanding due to their small size, but when the market becomes saturated, boutique gyms will experience fierce competition and subscription prices may drop. On the other hand, millennials’ growing knowledge about health, body image and rising living standards provide potential for market growth.
• The report presents the Boutique Fitness Studio market analysis for the historical period 2017-2021 and the forecast period 2022-2027.
• The report analyzes the Boutique Fitness Studio market by value (USD billion).
• The report analyzes the boutique fitness studio market by studio type (gyms, health/fitness clubs, corporate offices, other).
• The report analyzes the Boutique Fitness Studio market by end user (Male, Female).
• Global Boutique Fitness Studio market is analyzed by country (United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Italy, France, Germany, China, Japan, India, South Korea).
• The report’s key insights are presented through SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces frameworks. It also shows the attractiveness of the market by region, location and product.
• The report also analyzes the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry.
• The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions, and new product development. Companies analyzed in the report include Peloton, Xponential Fitness Inc., Planet Fitness, F45 Training, Town Sports International, Equinox Group, LA Fitness, 24 Hour Fitness, Gold’s Gym, Orangetheory Fitness, Crunch Fitness.
Key target audience
• Boutique Fitness Studio Companies
• Health and wellness companies
• Consulting and advisory firms
• Government and policy makers
• Regulatory bodies
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06290997/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.