DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–13. July 2022–
The “Global Home Fitness Equipment Market Report 2022, By Product, By Application, By Distribution Channel” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global home fitness equipment market is expected to grow from USD 13.81 billion in 2021 to USD 15.13 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.6%. The market is expected to grow to $21.84 billion in 2026 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.6%.
Precautionary health care along with increasing preference for customized exercise regimen has contributed to the growth of the home fitness equipment market. Today, people tend to maintain an active lifestyle with regular exercise that can maintain a healthy weight and reduce the risk of chronic diseases.
Space limitation in homes is expected to restrict the growth of the home fitness equipment market. People living in cities are limited to small houses or apartments to manage their expenses, which limits the amount of space for fitness equipment. According to the American Council on Exercise, a treadmill or elliptical machine takes up 30 square feet, a stationary bike 10 square feet, a rowing machine 20 square feet, and free weights take up 20 to 50 square feet of space.
Moreover, the average size of a simple weight bench is 50 inches long and 19 inches wide. Therefore, it is difficult for the user to adjust everything in small spaces. Reduced space in homes, resulting in limited space for fitness equipment, hinders market growth.
Fitness equipment, accessories and virtual reality applications are new trends in the home fitness equipment market for physical exercises, which can inspire and motivate to achieve fitness goals with fun games and real-life training scenarios. They not only inspire and motivate you to exercise and tone your body, but also save you thousands of dollars on cross trainers, treadmills and stationary bikes.
1) By product: Treadmills; Elliptical machines; Rowing machines; Strength training equipment; Other products
2) By applications: Home; Small Gyms; Edit; Other applications
3) By distribution channel: Offline retailers; Online retail stores; Direct sales
Key topics covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Characteristics of the home fitness equipment market
3. Home Fitness Equipment Market Trends and Strategies
4. Impact of COVID-19 on home fitness equipment
5. Home Fitness Equipment Market Size and Growth
6. Home Fitness Equipment Market Segmentation
7. Regional and Country Analysis of Home Fitness Equipment Market
8. Asia Pacific Home Fitness Equipment Market
9. Home fitness equipment market in China
10. Indian Home Fitness Equipment Market
11. Japanese home fitness equipment market
12. Australia Home Fitness Equipment Market
13. Market for home fitness equipment in Indonesia
14. Market for home fitness equipment in South Korea
15. Market for home fitness equipment in Western Europe
16. The UK home fitness equipment market
17. Germany Home fitness equipment market
18. France Home fitness equipment market
19. Home fitness equipment market in Eastern Europe
20. Home fitness equipment market in Russia
21. North America Home Fitness Equipment Market
22. USA Market for home fitness equipment
23. Home fitness equipment market in South America
24. Market for home fitness equipment in Brazil
25. Home Fitness Equipment Market in the Middle East
26. African home fitness equipment market
27. Home Fitness Equipment Market Competitive Landscape and Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers and Acquisitions in the Home Fitness Equipment Market
29. Home Fitness Equipment Market Future Forecast and Potential Analysis
The mentioned companies
- i pray
- Fitness World
- Johnson Health Tech
- TRUE Fitness
- Vectra Fitness
- HOIST Fitness Systems
- Amer Sports
- Health and fitness icon
- Torque Fitness LLC
- Impulse (Qingdao) Health Tech Co. Ltd.
- Brunswick Corporation
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/alcds5
See the original version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220713005452/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For EST hours call 1-917-300-0470
For US/CAN toll free call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT hours call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: FITNESS AND HEALTH NUTRITION
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 13.07.2022. 06:06 AM/DISC: 13.07.2022. 06:06 AM