Dublin, July 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — “Global Home Fitness Products Market (2022-2027) by Type, Channel, End Users, Price, Geography, Competitive Analysis and Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis Report” has been added ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offer.
The global home fitness products market is valued at USD 11.29 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 19.57 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 11.63% .
Market dynamics are the forces that influence the pricing and behavior of stakeholders in the Global Home Fitness Products Market. These forces create price signals that result from changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. The forces of market dynamics can be related to macroeconomic and microeconomic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market and create price signals.
As market dynamics affect the supply and demand curves, decision makers aim to determine the best way to use different financial tools to stop various strategies to accelerate growth and reduce risk.
The report provides a detailed analysis of competitors in the market. Covers financial performance analysis for publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on recent company developments and the competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Adidas, Amer Sports, Brunswick, Chattanooga, Corepump, Cybex International, Fitness World, Fitnessathome, HOIST Fitness System, Icon Health & Fitness, Johnson Health Tech, JTX Fitness, Keizer, Life Fitness, Louis Vuitton, Nautilus, NOHrD & WaterRower International, NordicTrack, Octane Fitness, Peloton, Pent, Precor, Proform, Star Trac, Technogym, Tonal, TRUE Fitness Technology, Vectra Fitness, WOODWAY, York Barbell, etc.
- Americas (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of America)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia Pacific)
The report includes the Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool for analyzing and evaluating companies’ positions based on their industry position rating and market performance rating. The tool uses different factors to categorize players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance in the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation output, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc.
- The report presents an in-depth Ansoff matrix analysis of the global home fitness products market. The Ansoff Matrix, also known as the Product/Market Expansion Network, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for company growth. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies, ie. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved in each approach.
- The report analyzes the global home fitness products market using the Ansoff matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
- Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised appropriate strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global home fitness products market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report was compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research is carried out through interviews, surveys and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth analysis of the market using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. In addition, the report also shows the impact of Covid-19 on the market.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make an informed decision. The report discusses the main regulatory bodies and the main rules and regulations imposed on the sector in different geographies.
- The report also features a competitive analysis using the Positioning Quadrant, a proprietary competitive positioning analytical tool.
Key topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive summary
4 Market dynamics
4.1.1 Increased prevalence of obesity
4.1.2 Government initiatives for the promotion of a healthy lifestyle
4.1.3 Sedentary lifestyles and busy schedules have led to the adoption of home fitness equipment
4.2.1 High price of equipment
4.2.2 Alternatives to exercising at home
4.3.1 Development of multipurpose equipment and technology of connected fitness devices
4.3.2 Increasing disposable income in developing economies
4.4.1 Limited space and maintenance
5 Market analysis
5.1 Regulatory scenario
5.2 Porter’s five forces analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Fitness Products Market, by Type
6.2.1 Foam Roller
6.2.2 Jump rope with weight
6.2.3 Yoga Mat
6.3 Equipment for cardiovascular training
6.3.1 Air Bike
6.3.2 Elliptical machines
6.3.3 Punching bag
6.3.4 Rowing machine
6.4 Equipment for strength training
6.4.1 Ab wheel
6.4.2 Adjustable dumbbells
6.4.3 Adjustable kettlebell
6.5 Medicine ball
6.5.1 Mini resistance bands
6.5.2 Mini resistance bands
6.5.3 Bench for lifting weights
7 Global entry-level fitness product market, by channel
7.3.1 Direct Distribution
7.3.2 Third Party Vendors
7.4.1 Mass Retailer
7.4.2 Specialized Retailer
8 Global entry-level fitness product market, by end users
8.4 Gym in the apartment
9 Global Fitness Starter Market, by Price
10 The US market for home fitness products
10.9 United States of America
10.10 Rest of America
11 European market of home fitness products
11.9 The Netherlands
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12 Middle East and Africa Home Fitness Products Market
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13 APAC Home Fitness Products Market
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia and the Pacific
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Competitive Quadrant
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Cooperation
14.3.3 Product Development and Improvements
15 Company Profiles
15.2 Amer Sports
15.6 Cybex International
15.7 Fitness World
15.9 HOIST Fitness system
15.10 Health and fitness icon
15.11 Johnson Health Tech
15.12 JTX fitness
15.14 Life Fitness
15.15 Louis Vuitton
15.17 NOHRD & WaterRower International
15.19 Octane fitness
15.22 I pray
15.24 Star Trac
15.27 REAL fitness technology
15.28 Vectra Fitness
15.30 York barbel
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/whc1jp
The global marketplace for fitness products